Sunday, May 5, 2013

Let Things Land Where They Fall...

When it comes to law school, I think we will never make a decision.  Every time it gets close to a decision, something happens to drag it out again.  Cody called ASU on his last day before his scholarship offer was revoked and let them know he was still waiting to talk to the dean.  The receptionist, with a quick whisk of her hand, said "Oh, we will just extend your deadline two weeks."  So.  We are still in waiting.  I'm kind of staying out of it now and trying to let things land where they fall and someday the right thing will happen.

It's been a busy week for us this week! The main event being Cody graduating from college!  Yay!  He graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science and minors in Spanish and Campaign Management.  He is such a hard worker!  All those nights of writing ten page papers, studying all day, and even going beyond and doing extra credit work even though he had an A seriously paid off.  He will be an even better law student.  Great job babe!!

We've been really enjoying the warm weather recently.  Cody has spent a lot of time golfing and has really gotten good at it.  I decided I wanted a little more change with my hair for the summer (oh no, I will never cut it so don't even think it) so I decided to get a little more blonde put in it.  I was nervous at first but I really like it now!  It's a fun little change.  Also, I told Cody how much I really wanted some flowers this summer to hang on our balcony so we went and looked at a few hanging pots around town.  There were some really pretty ones but I couldn't decide so we ended up going home without one.  Then the next day or so when I came home from work, Cody had the most beautiful hanging flowers sitting on the counter for me waiting!  It was such a wonderful surprise and I can't wait to keep them blooming this summer!

My mother got a puppy.  She is the tiniest thing I have ever seen, ever.  She's so small!! She is adorable too.  She's a little chocolate poodle.  We are poodle people at the Stam house.  Everyone is still trying to think of a name for her.  We thought about Hershey for a little while.  It's still up in the air, I'm not really sure what fits her yet. She is so reserved and quiet.  She never makes a peep.  She needs a name that says silent but beautiful.  We'll see I guess!

Happy Graduation Cody!! I bought him some red and white Beats by Dre for his present and make graduation cap cupcakes!

My beautiful hanging flower pot Cody bought me.

Good old blondies in my hair.

A sneaky picture of my husband BBQing me some steaks.  He's so cute and so good at taking care of me!
Really fuzzy picture, but little unnamed chocolate poodle is the sweetest!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE curly dogs, poodles are my favorite! My toy poodle is my whole world. I love the name Hershey! Or Cocoa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is thinking about Cocoa. Everytime she finds a name she likes, she changes her mind a few days later lol. She is STILL nameless! But it's because she deserves the best name. :)

    ReplyDelete